Welcome to Seattle Rep’s POWERFUL 2016/17 Season!
From Lorraine Hansberry’s classic A Raisin in the Sun, to 2016 Tony Award nominee King Charles III, to the revolutionary new musical Here Lies Love, our 2016/17 season has something for EVERYONE in your group and planning your night out has never been easier.
WHAT CAN BE CONSIDERED A GROUP AT SEATTLE REP?
A group is any 10 or more people coming to a show at the Rep. Examples of groups include:
- College Classes
- Book Clubs
- Family Celebrations
- Work Events
- Sorority or Fraternity Nights Out
- Professional Organizations
- Community Groups
- ...you name it!
All groups of ten or more save BIG on tickets – no matter what kind of group you are. Group tickets can be purchased for any performance throughout our season beginning mid-July 2016.
Bringing a group to The Rep has never been easier and more personalized. When you bring a group to The Rep, you’ll receive:
- POWERFUL Savings: Groups of 10 or more receive significant discounts on single ticket prices.
- Priority seating/early access: Secure your group tickets early and receive priority seating before tickets go on sale to the public.
- Ticketing Concierge Service:
- Flexible ticketing/pricing
- Easy payment plans and schedules
- Customizable event options:
- Three event spaces open to preshow or intermission receptions
- Onsite event concierge service
- Catering Partners
- Pre-show conversations led by Seattle Rep’s artistic staff
HOW TO PURCHASE
To get started, submit an interest form and our Group Sales Manager will get back to you.
You may also email Roland Carette-Meyers at: firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 206-443-2224.Interest Form
- Adult groups of 10-24 save 10% off per ticket.
- Adult groups of 25-39 save 15% off per ticket.
- Adult groups of 40 or more save 20% off per ticket.
- Student tickets are only $15 with valid student ID.
- Additional discounts may be available to Seniors.
Additional discounts and resources are available to nonprofit and service organizations.
Please email email@example.com regarding our City Access program.
The sooner you order, the better the discount!
Seating and pricing subject to availability.
All orders subject to a deposit at time of reservation.
All sales final.
The sooner you order, the better the discount! Ticket prices subject to increase.
Ask about additional discounts for non-profits.