We believe theatre should be affordable for everyone. Don't qualify for any of these discounts? Remember some balcony seating starts at only $17*.
Looking for ways to become a season ticket holder at a discount? Read about subscription discounts
1 hour before each performance all available tickets are half-price*. (This offer excludes D level seating in the Bagley.) You must purchase tickets in person.
"Pay What You Can" Performances*
- Tickets are sold day-of-show only for designated performances, based on availability. $1 minimum per ticket at the Box Office window or $5 minimum per ticket over the phone. Tickets are not available for purchase online.
- There is a per-person limit, which varies per show.
- PWYC tickets are available in person at the Box Office during operating hours on the day-of-show to designated PWYC performances.
- Due to a limited supply of seats, there is no PWYC for our Leo K. shows or special presentations.
- To be notified about upcoming PWYC performances, sign up for our e-mail list and check the "Discounted Ticket Offers" box.
- Check out our online Calendar and look for this icon for designated PWYC performances.
Seattle Rep is a proud partner of TodayTix, an international ticketing platform that that sells discount and full price tickets to live, cultural events. Learn more about TodayTix, download their ticketing app, and find ticket opportunities for most Seattle Rep productions!
For Bagley Wright Theatre opening nights, Seattle Rep and TodayTix are partnering to offer a lottery for $10 tickets! Learn more about TodayTix’s lottery function here and find our production lotteries on TodayTix’s website approximately 7 days before each opening night.
13-19? $5 tickets with TeenTix!**
By joining TeenTix, you can see any show at the Rep for just $5. Tickets must be purchased on the day of the show in person or by phone 206.443.2222). Membership is free and also gets you into MoPOP, PNB, SIFF, and many more.
On Sunday evenings, you may purchase an additional ticket for just $5! If there is no Sunday evening performance of a show, you may purchase an additional ticket for $5 one-half hour prior to the matinee performance. Please call the Box Office for more information.
We are happy to offer a discount for current students. Single tickets are $18*. You must present a valid student ID when picking up tickets. (1 discounted ticket per student ID.)
Theatre Is For Everyone!
At the Rep, we’re committed to keeping theatre affordable for our entire region – particularly for plays whose stories resonate far beyond the stage. A limited number of City Access tickets are available, for as low as $5, to community non-profit organizations during the run of each show.
To find out how your organization can get involved, contact our Group Sales Manager or call 206-787-1435.
We are happy to offer a 50% discount to active duty and veteran military personnel and their immediate families. Must present ID when picking up tickets. Click here for more information.
65 and older?
Great discounts are available for B and C level seats during regular production runs. Contact the box office directly for more details.
Please note: Ticket prices and discounts may not apply to all regular season Seattle Rep productions. Contact the Box Office for more information: 206.443.2222.