We believe theatre should be affordable for everyone. Don't qualify for any of these discounts? Remember some balcony seating starts at only $15.
Looking for ways to become a season ticket holder at a discount? Click here.
$19 tickets through TodayTix!
In a season-long partnership with TodayTix, $19 rush tickets are available for select performances. You no longer have to purchase tickets in person! These limited $19 tickets will be available on the TodayTix app at 10:00 a.m. on the day of each performance on a first-come, first-served basis.
Additional half-priced tickets may still be available for each performance. These tickets will be offered 1 hour before each performance in person at the Box Office.
13-19? $5 tickets with TeenTix!
By joining TeenTix, you can see any show at the Rep for just $5. Tickets must be purchased on the day of the show in person or by phone (206-443-2222). Membership is free and also gets you into MoPOP, PNB, SIFF and many more.
On Sunday evenings, you may purchase an additional ticket for just $5! If there is no Sunday evening performance of a show, you may purchase an additional ticket for $5 one-half hour prior to the matinee performance. Please call the Box Office for more information.
We are happy to offer a discount for current students. Single tickets are $18. You must present a valid student ID when picking up tickets.
Theatre Is For Everyone!
At the Rep, we’re committed to keeping theatre affordable for our entire region – particularly for plays whose stories resonate far beyond the stage. A limited number of City Access tickets are available, for as low as $5, to community non-profit organizations during the run of each show.
To find out how your organization can get involved, email Roland Carette-Meyers or call 206-787-1435.
We are happy to offer a 50% discount to active duty and veteran military personnel and their immediate families. Must present ID when picking up tickets. Click here for more information.
65 and older?
Great discounts are available for B and C level seats during regular production runs. Contact the box office directly for more details.
Discounts for All
1 hour before each performance all available tickets are half-price. (This offer excludes D level seating in the Bagley) You must purchase tickets in person.
"Pay What You Can" Performances
- Tickets are sold day-of-show only for designated performances, based on availability. $1 minimum per ticket at the Box Office window or $5 minimum per ticket over the phone. Tickets are not available for purchase online.
- There is a per-person limit, which varies per show.
- PWYC tickets are available in person at the Box Office during operating hours on the day-of-show to designated PWYC performances.
- Due to a limited supply of seats, there is no PWYC for our Leo K. shows or special presentations.
- To be notified about upcoming PWYC performances, sign up for our e-mail list and check the "Discounted Ticket Offers" box.
- Check out our online Calendar and look for this icon for designated PWYC performances.
Please note: Ticket prices and discounts may not apply to all regular season Seattle Rep productions. Contact the Box Office for more information: 206-443-2222.