Join us as we journey from the mountains of Afghanistan to the bodegas of Washington Heights; from a ghostly English village, to the scorched hills of California. We’re delighted to share these eight marvelous plays with you and your groups!
Our incredible 2018/2019 season will be exclusively available to groups starting on July 9.
WHAT’S A GROUP??
A group is any 10 or more people coming to a show at the Rep. Examples of groups include:
- College Classes
- Book Clubs
- Family Celebrations
- Work Events
- Client or Volunteer Appreciation Functions
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority or Fraternity Nights Out
- Professional Organizations
- Community Groups
- ...you name it!
All groups of ten or more save on tickets – no matter what kind of group you are. Group tickets for the 2018/19 season are available starting July 9!
Let us speak to your Group! Currently, the Rep is offering a 15-20 minute off-site presentation so that you and your group can learn about what Seattle Rep has to offer and how to get the best price for your group. To request a daytime offsite Group Sales presentation, please contact our Group Sales Manager below.
Bringing a group to The Rep has never been easier and more personalized. When you bring a group to The Rep, you’ll receive:
- Discounts: Groups of 10 or more receive discounts on ticket prices starting at 10% off.
- Priority seating/early access: Secure your group tickets early and receive priority seating before tickets go on sale to the public.
- Ticketing Concierge Service:
- Flexible ticketing/pricing
- Easy payment plans and schedules
- Easy exchanges
Customizable event options:
- Three event spaces open to preshow
- Onsite event concierge service
- Pre-show conversations led by Seattle Rep’s artistic staff
HOW TO PURCHASE
To get started, submit an interest form and our Group Sales Manager will get back to you.Interest Form
You may also contact the Group Sales Manager or call 206-443-2224.
Contact the Group Sales Manager regarding our City Access program.Contact Group Sales Manager
- Groups of 10-24 save 10% off per ticket.
- Groups of 25-39 save 15% off per ticket.
- Groups of 40 or more save 20% off per ticket.
- Students save up to 50% off with valid student ID.
- Additional discounts may be available to seniors, military/veterans, etc.
Additional discounts and resources are available to nonprofit and service organizations.
Seating and pricing subject to availability. All orders subject to a 20% deposit at time of reservation.
The sooner you order, the better the discount! Ticket prices subject to increase. Ask about additional discounts for non-profits.